Supervises the receiving, storing, packing, and shipping of merchandise or materials. Maintains stock records and schedules. People or Process Management Responsibility:
Yes Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ensure quality standards and productivity standards are achieved with safety being a priority.
- Accountable for supervisory functions of the shift/department assigned
- Responsible for Warehouse productivity tracking, to meet customer schedules and maximize operational efficiency
- Assist with various transportation/warehouse duties related to DOT regulations, OSHA, fleet operations, and scheduling
- Coach and lead the Warehouse team to increase productivity and provide high-quality customer service
- Ensure completion and proper execution of work procedures
- Ability to read and understand product codes
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- College Degree or equivalent
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working in a warehouse, transportation, purchasing, customer service, sales or similar supply chain department
- High school diploma required
- Must be available to work any hours, days, or any shift
- Strong communication (written and oral) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Able to safely use various warehouse equipment, including a forklift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.