Duration: 4+ Months
- Our team is actively seeking a motivated and talented test engineer who is passionate about testing software through automation.
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary team of hardware, firmware, software, system, and test engineers to develop and integrate cutting-edge technologies for Financial Services Company building E2E automation solutions connecting Advisor Platform, Investor Platform, Business Solution Platform, and Teammates.
- You'll work closely with product and engineering teams to understand features, develop and automate test cases, improve product quality and shorten release time from dev to production.
- You Will Be Automating tests using internal and open source tools & infrastructure
- Reviewing user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Working with software engineers to understand product architecture and features
- Create and maintain data scenarios to support test plans and test cases
- Analyzing test results, is a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Document, track bugs to closure, and reports Project status to stakeholders
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience as a QA Engineer or SDET
- 6+ years working with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology
- SQL and ability to write complex queries to validate Serve as SME for one or more functional areas, acts as technology ambassador for automation and building efficient solutions
- Leads process, and technology improvement efforts within the quality engineering team and larger part of an organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where resourcefulness, determination, and strong problem-solving skills are necessary for success.
- Positive attitude and the ability to complete assigned objectives with minimal supervision.
- Shown leadership experience in leading releases/project delivery.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Trading domain expertise for different products like EQ, OP, MF, FI, UIT, Rebalancer, etc.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD/DevOps practices and how the QA/automation process fits into the model
- Hands-on experience with automation frameworks like Appium, Xcode, Selenium, TestNG, BDD frameworks/ Cucumber, Saucelabs, etc
- Prior experience working as QA or SDET in Agile/Scrum teams, Financial Industry experience is plus
- Proficient in Webservices testing SOAP, Restful Services, etc
- Proficient in SQL, able to understand/write complex SQL queries
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git, SVN).
- Good understanding of cloud (Azure/AWS)
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.