International SOS is the world's leading Medical & Travel Security Services company in the world. We are in the business of saving and protecting lives, when involved in medical or security situations. With more than 11,000 multi-cultural medical, security and logistics experts providing support and assistance from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support the overall management information, data analysis, reporting and insights across our Medical & Security Assistance Services business line to enable regional and functional management teams to make informed data driven decisions, performance manage our service delivery, and identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings. As the Senior member of the Business Intelligence and Analytics team, the Senior Business Analyst will contribute to the development of our Medical & Security Assistance Services business line reporting roadmap, support mentoring other team members and take responsibility of cross-functional and global business intelligence initiatives.
What we're looking for:
Extract, transform, analyze, and share data with Medical & Security Assistance Services business stakeholders and other colleagues as needed
- Create and maintain business intelligence tools for business stakeholders, surface insights from Medical & Security Assistance Services data
- Proactively analyze data and identify value-adding trends and insights that can be highlighted to business stakeholders and act as a trusted data partner
- Deliver insights and recommendations to our leadership community using excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Using excellent data visualization and design skills, contribute to content production cycle itself
- Mentor and support other team members, deputize for the Manager, Medical & Security Assistance Services Insights & Data Analytics
- Identify opportunities for automation, improvement in time to market and quality of insights provided to the Medical & Security Assistance Services community and collaborate with Data CoE developer colleagues to achieve them
- Support the demand management process around reporting and business insight requests and contribute to the Medical & Security Assistance Services reporting & business insights roadmap with new ideas
- Support the continuous improvement, maintenance, standardization and consolidation of the Medical & Security Assistance Services reporting framework
- Support the recurring business intelligence requirements of the MSAS leadership community
- Maintain in-depth understanding of Medical & Security Assistance Services data and processes to ensure data accuracy, help drive data analysis business logic and educate business users and colleagues on the same
- Act as subject matter expert of Medical & Security Assistance Services data towards other business stakeholders
- Champion data privacy and security policies towards stakeholders at all times
- Lead and project manage Medical & Security Assistance Services business intelligence initiatives
- Spearhead cross-functional and global business intelligence initiatives
- Work with large sets of data and establish scalable and accurate analytics system across several application
- Provide high level advanced triage support to stakeholders and business partners
- Strong business acumen, combined with technical skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently; to read and write effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Influencing skills, through business knowledge, skill, drive and passion for our values.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment where consensus is the norm - adaptable, agile minded with strong networking skills.
- Excellent problem solving and root-cause analysis skills
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Proficient user of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS PowerBI, SQL, relational databases, MS Office 365 applications and other office applications, such as Salesforce customer relationship management.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
- 5 years of experience in a commercially focused business analysis role
- Exposure to a multi-national organization where networking is desirable
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Finance, Economics or other numerate discipline strongly preferred
- Master’s degree a plus
International SOS Assistance, Inc. requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowable under the law, unless the employee is approved for a reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions or a sincerely held religious belief that prevents the employee from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment.
- Additionally, if you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, you will be required to apply for and receive a reasonable accommodation as a condition of employment. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your accommodation request is granted, you will undergo weekly COVID testing, if working in one of our offices. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment will be terminated.
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.