Betfred Sports is the wholly owned US subsidiary of Betfred Group, a Warrington, United Kingdom based bookmaker that owns and operates more than 1,500 betting shops in the UK as well as industry leading online and mobile products in the UK and Spain. Betfred Group, founded by brothers Fred and Peter Done in 1967, created Las Vegas based Betfred Sports in 2019 specifically to enter the robust and ever-expanding US sports betting market. Betfred Sports is a licensed operator in Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Washington and Colorado. Betfred Sports intends to be open soon in Maryland and Nevada upon obtaining the requisite licensing and regulatory approvals.
To support our growth in the US market, we are now looking for a QA Analyst. This role is based in Las Vegas, Nevada and reports to the Director of Product. As a QA Analyst at Betfred Sports, you will be responsible for testing our web-based and mobile applications and reporting the results of those tests internally and externally.
Betfred Sports offers a very competitive benefits package for qualified candidates and is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our growing team!
Experience and Skills
- Requirement analysis.
- Design and execute test cases through various hands-on testing methods.
- Alert teams to critical bugs and open tickets.
- Accountable for collecting sign-off from relevant stakeholders for all updates and new releases.
- Works closely with global teams to troubleshoot and resolve product and campaign issues.
- Responsible for adherence with all Internal Controls in jurisdictions where Betfred Sports operates to ensure full regulatory compliance.
- Must obtain and maintain a gaming license when required in jurisdictions where Betfred Sports does business.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a tech-focused environment, preferably in the gaming or sports betting industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to test web-based and mobile applications in an agile environment.
- Must have experience with Jira.
- Being able to identify bugs and also find root causes is required.
- Experience using web browser developer tools to debug web applications is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills is required.
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask expected.
- Understanding of automation tools and business intelligence a plus.
- Understanding of a sportsbook operation is a plus.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.