About This Job:
The Power BI Analyst is responsible for conducting data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions. The Power BI Analyst will capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements. Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities. Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders. Identify and define both process and data improvements. Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports to measure the performance of our omni channel programs. This will include engagement and productivity measures, related sales performance, along with associated labor costs by location.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new reports, dashboards and supporting tools used by call center management and staff
- Analyze and provide insights on changes in performance/trends
- Analyze and share findings related to changes in buying behavior based on brand, product, vendors, and margin.
- Analyze agent level sales and efficiency metrics, research causes of anomalies and report findings to appropriate management teams.
- Develop PowerBi reports to provide visual representation of datasets and/or reports specifically designed for raw data export.
- Maintain PowerBi reports to ensure data continuity and functionality of report. Report and resolve any missing or erroneous data.
- Work closely with departmental management to provide support for achieving their business objectives
- Develop and maintain tracking and performance reports for Call Center operations, utilize databases used by the various call center departments and may develop webpage interfaces to production databases to facilitate easy, but secure access to Call Center information
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, IT, or other related field is required. Equivalent work experience may substitute.
- A minimum of 3 years of directly related work experience is required, including experience in reporting/data analytics and/or call center operations or systems
- Experience collaborating and corresponding with all levels of staff and management within an organization
- Advanced computer skills are essential, including MS Excel and other MS Office applications in a reporting or analytical role
- Significant experience developing and maintaining database applications with an emphasis on data extraction and manipulation from other database systems
- Experience building reports using Power BI is highly preferred
- Analytical and statistical analysis skills
- Working knowledge of relational databases, computer information systems, and data
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team as needed
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to handle changing priorities and deadlines
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we're a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you've heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We're focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We're on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best
We believe in bringing your whole self to work every single day. We accept people for who they are, and are proud to consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.