Analytica is seeking a Health IT Services Director to oversee a portfolio of projects and programs within federal health government clients (CMS, DHA, FDA) in the Baltimore/Washington DC metro area. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, enterprise information technology projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to solution matters, architect nuisances, and come up with alternatives. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization— Agency executives, project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Manage program and project agile delivery ceremonies and activities as required, including Program Increment Planning, Epic / User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, scrum-of-scrum meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Manage project and program financials and staffing, ensuring projects are achieving financial goals and targets. Oversee other project managers and program managers to ensure portfolio of projects and staff billable targets are achieved
- In collaborations with Growth team, lead health portfolio marketing, business development and proposal efforts to ensure portfolio growth targets are met
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- CSM, SAFe, and PMP certification strongly preferred
- 10+ years’ IT consulting, agile project and program management or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Experience working with data solutions and technologies from a management perspective
- Experience working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
- U.S. Citizen to obtain the Public Trust clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time