Description: Welcome to InTouch Credit Union! $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
What about the Duties & Responsibilities?
- We are looking for a full -time Branch Manager who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $56,196.90 - $59,319.00 for this role
- Will follow a Monday - Friday schedule 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and work at least two Saturdays per month between 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 13% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
The Branch Manager
will work in our lobby, customer facing and providing the following as part of their key essential duties:
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law. Interested? Excellent!
- Monitor sales and service goals for staff in alignment with credit union goals.
- Develop and continuously coach employees by conducting daily observations and conducting weekly one-on-one meetings as well as weekly branch meetings.
- Determine sales and business development needs; confer with Region VP/Chief Retail Executive and coordinate with Community and Business Development department to address.
- Perform sales coaching for branch staff to identify and recommend products and services based on the member’s financial needs upon review of their account or through determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Monitor all branch activities to ensure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures. Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to and any exceptions are well reasoned and documented.
We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply" button below!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- Four-year college degree or commensurate professional experience.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required. (This is a SAFE Act position and registration will be required, upon offer, if an applicant does not currently have a NMLS number.)
- At least (3) three years of hands on financial branch management experience.
- Must possess a working knowledge of consumer deposit and loan products and services.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.