Analyst, Enrollments and Transaction Management - ( 221704273 ) Description
Job Title: Analyst, Enrollment and Transaction Management, Operations
Location: Houston, Texas (USA)
Reporting Manager: Manager, Operations
Who We Are
Just Energy is a consumer company focused on essential needs, including electricity and natural gas; health and well-being, such as water quality and filtration devices; and utility conservation, bringing energy efficient solutions and renewable energy options to consumers. Currently operating in the United States and Canada, Just Energy serves both residential and commercial customers. Just Energy is the parent company of Amigo Energy, Filter Group Inc., Hudson Energy, Interactive Energy Group, Tara Energy, and terrapass.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Energy - Energy is at the core of everything we do. Whether it's our products or our enthusiasm to excel, we are driven by a firm sense of action to achieve exceptional results, underscored by a distinct family and community spirit.
Opportunity - Just Energy is synonymous with opportunity. Our dynamic and diverse group of companies offers unparalleled opportunities to contribute to our corporate success with a host of initiatives, projects, and resources designed to promote personal and professional development and growth.
Growth - Take your career to the next level with a leading North American energy company poised to lead the retail and green energy industry well into the twenty-first century. Just Energy's range of premier training programs support employee learning and development - a cornerstone of our growth and success.
The Enrollment and Transaction Management Analyst will work with diverse stakeholders to complete credit reviews, obligation reports, projects, prepare detailed reporting and analytics, which will increase transparency and optimize performance throughout Just Energy. This role will require the ideal candidate to think critically to understand, assess and resolve unstructured problems to create strategies for analysis and resolution.
Candidate will need initiative, the ability to lead others through constant change, attention to detail coupled with an understanding of which details matter most, and the ability to communicate effectively with executives. Candidate will be expected and encouraged to help coach/mentor the technical skills and best practices to other Specialists on the team. Additionally, the Analyst will be responsible for being a subject matter expert (SME) to Supervisor/Manager and support training, updating process documents, projects, new initiatives, and other duties as assigned. Responsibilities:
- Perform complex data extraction from various sources and analysis to deliver actionable insights in a timely manner, while ensuring data quality, consistency, and integrity.
- Create business requirement documents, process flows as needed and obtain stakeholders approval.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and implementation activities.
- Perform various ad-hoc reporting, research, and analysis duties to support day-to-day operational and strategic management decisions.
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis leading to actionable recommendations to the leadership team.
- Develop detailed approach to solve complex projects with varying degrees of direction from the planning phase to completion with special focus on creating options to address unexpected situations, managing dependencies, and creating the conditions for project acceptance by business teams.
- Create complex models and analytical tools to prepare detailed analytics which are easily understood by all levels within the organization.
- Partner with various teams throughout the organization to identify process improvements and gather inputs and commentary necessary to complete projects and understand results through observation, interviews, data mining and process analysis.
- Clearly and concisely report results to diverse audiences, including executive management.
- Prepare ad hoc projects, analytics and reporting on an as needed basis.
- Develop various management reports, dashboards, presentations, and other analytical tools to increase visibility and communicate challenges and concerns with suggested improvements.
- Highlight areas of opportunities and identify ways to optimize business performance.
- Complete Specialist/Sr. Specialist, Enrollment and Transaction Management duties and tasks as assigned by management.
Years of Experience:
- Self-starter with the ability to take a project and think through the possibilities and details to create a strategy for analysis and resolution with little direction.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and tight deadlines.
- Must be a dependable team player and be willing to work flexible and extended hours, if required.
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to identify a pattern in a problem, conduct research, coordinate with the appropriate back-end teams to solve operational problems, and deliver solutions.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Technical aptitude with ability to understand new tools and data.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and ensure their timely completion.
- Ability to maintain the balance of new daily work and pending work to ensure accurate and timely resolution of all work assigned.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Demonstrated excellence in disciplined execution, delivering expected results on time and on budget.
- Results-oriented with the ability to quantify performance, express the business case for change, and effectively lead people through the change.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages (both written and oral).
- 3+ years’ experience in a business analysis or similar technical role.
- Prior experience in deregulated gas and electric markets, is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in enrollment and transaction management, EDI transaction processing, operational exception handling, billing and/or project management is a plus.
- Grade 12 diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma is preferred.
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel - pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Knowledge of third-party billing system, specifically iSigma Customer Care & Billing (CC&B), is preferred.
- Initiative to take supplementary training to gain/enhance technology requirements as role evolves.
Just Energy offers a robust benefits plan for staff members, as well as Employee Assistance Programs that offer a wealth of tools and resources to enrich the employee experience. The company also provides a number of cost-free, self-development courses for those that wish to build on their skills and competencies. In addition, a variety of awards offer another opportunity to recognize and reward employees.
- Work from home/onsite (WFH/Hybrid) Model
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package after 30 days of employment
- Retirement 401K with company matching opportunity
- Company paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee discount opportunities
- Personal development resources
- Health and wellbeing tools and resources
Just Energy and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful and equitable workplace. We invite all interested individuals to apply. Primary Location :
US-TX-Houston Work Locations :
TX-Hou-Westheimer 5251 Westheimer Road Suite 1000 Houston 77056 Job :
Operations Organization :
US Schedule :
Regular Shift :
Standard Employee Status :
Entry Level Job Type :
Full-time Job Level :
Day Job Travel :
No Job Posting :
Aug 6, 2022, 1:01:08 PM